Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
· Manage and lead the Major Claims & Investigation Management for both Life Insurance and Family Takaful Individual claims while ensuring effective and efficient processing.
· To settle claims within the SLA and be prudent in claims decisions and management expenses at all times.
· Responsible for timely delivery of major claims services as per Service Level Management (SLM) objectives.
· To assist in promoting risk and risk management awareness and sound knowledge of regulatory and internal requirement in the organization:
· Risk management programs to ensure a uniform process for identifying, assessing, and monitoring risk and controls is in compliance with regulatory requirements and Group risk management standards.
· Preparation of the periodic reporting to the relevant risk commitees on the state of risk management in the organisation.
· To provide risk management advisory services to business and support units as requested.
· Support Local (MY) Management in Operations Compliance Matters which include regulatory and internal policies compliance.
· Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned by Head, Risk Management & Compliance
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
Key Skills Well versed with the Takaful Act and Shariah fundamental.
· Report to Business Development Manager, Partnership Distribution
· Responsible to assist in achieving sales deliverables, executing set business plan, focusing on building relationship with partners.
· Undertaking business development activities i.e. new business acquisition and customer retention, rapport building, sales campaign and seminars, incentive program, etc. [...]
?Accountable for the entire business portfolio of New Market Business Development function.
?To penetrate into the Non-Muslim market, especially in the higher purchasing power category focusing on Family Business.
?To recruit, train and manage the productivity of the New Market Agency force.
?To source, recruit and develop 'New Market' agencies.
•Possess minimum SPM with strong credits in English and Mathematics or STPM. Diploma in Business related courses is preferred.
•Preferably with one year customer service experience in a shopping centre or the hospitality industry
•Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
· You have a first experience in field sales success.
· Your sense of pedagogy, combined with control of insurance products, leading you to manage a profit center and a team manager.
•To recruit Malay individuals from your own personal network to become agents of Great Eastern Takaful Sdn Bhd.
•To execute business plans and strategies in order to achieve goals set by the management.
•To train and motivate the recruits to become successful Takaful agents by achieving their sales targets.
· Plan, develop, promote and grow the Banca Business portfolio at the region by developing short and long term strategies, offering value added solution for the customers and ensuring the effective implementation of new business opportunities while retaining and growing existing account and executing retention strategies.
· Guide the Retail Insurance Managers towards providing excellent service and enhance service delivery to all customers touch-point.
· Assist Retail Insurance Managers in managing Insurance & Takaful Banca Business of Maybank Banca in the Region and deliver the Top line & PBT of the respective domains through sales and campaigns.
· To ensure that the producers are in compliance with the Company's procedures, Industry Guidelines and within authorities given,
· To constantly upgrade and improve Company procedures and system to achieve high efficiency.
· To check/sign certificates/endorsements/co-takaful inward cloasing, for sum covered as authorized by the Company and to ensure prompt issuance of all documents productivity and performance.
To provide the Shari'ah Committee (SC) with administrative and secretarial support which includes coordinating meetings, compiling proposal papers, disseminating SC decisions to relevant stakeholders, and engaging with relevant parties.
· To regularly review and assess the activities and operations of the company with the objective of ensuring conformity with the Shari'ah.
· To ensure availability and keeping proper records of relevant documentation for Shari'ah Committee Meetings
· Accountable for the entire business portfolio of New Market Business Development function.
· To penetrate into the Non-Muslim market, especially in the higher purchasing power category focusing on Family Business.
Execute and implement the marketing activities by managing the operational and financial aspects and providing support to the Departmental Head of Corporate Direct & Maybank GWB in accordance with the Etiqa Insurance & Takaful business objectives. Execute to achieve underwriting results according to the planned strategy. [...]
· S1 Accounting Programs
· Male Maximum age 27 years
The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills, experience of working within a medium scale call centre operation preferably within insurance industry, ideally within an outbound sales environment, and will come with experience of account management and relationship management within a fast-paced targeted call centre operation.