Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
• To assist in managing RHBIB’s Shariah internal control activities.
• To assist in managing the post approval Shariah review activities on Islamic finance business activities.
• To prepare periodical Shariah Review report which will be submitted to relevant authorities as stipulated in Shariah Framework.
· As an assistant secretary to the Bank’s Shariah Committee (SC)
· To undertake bi-annual review of the performance of Shariah Committee covering their welfare, remuneration packages and benefits
Executes, administers and monitors the products and services provided by SABB Amanah and IBSA HSBC to ensure compliance with Shariah rules and guidelines (Fatwas) at all times. Highlights cases of non compliance by a particular team/department and regularly monitors the same to ensure closure of gaps thereby enhancing the Amanah image among its customers and improving the overall profitability of the Business.
• Provide an efficient Shariah Audit service, under the general guidance of the Manager, to all lines of business and the Bank’s operations, in a manner that will accomplish the Bank’s corporate objectives of Sharia Compliance in accordance with the Shariah Supervisory Board guidelines.
• Conducting financial, operational, process, information technology and compliance audit projects.
• Making best use of available information both in planning and executing assignments and working diligently to agreed objectives.