Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
• To develop, manage and administer Information Security Systems
• Provide the necessary inputs for defining and develop Information Security Policies and procedures.
• Conduct Information Security Awareness sessions and Communicate Policies to users and IT staff.
• Define Security Requirements and baselines for new information systems.
• Perform regular Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments for information systems.
An experienced Technical Services Support Manager to help International sites from implementation of telecommunication links through to after live support.
A background in Infrastructure/ Data Centre build within a bank (ideally) would be ideal for this role.