Identify potential customers through databases, cold calling, follow up leads and telephone/personal contacts etc.
To sell Personal finance products to the specified target customers/segments and meet monthly sales targets.
To contact potential customers and convince them about the bank’s product offerings.
Major accountability for a Relationship Officer is to ensure that business is solicited as per the Shariah guidelines/process.
Ensuring that the conclusions on all the business sourced on Telesales leads, should be reported to ARM/RM.
My client is known as one of the leading Islamic Investment banks in the world. They are known to hire only the top talent.
They have retained our services in the search for a Senior Investment Analyst to join them in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
Extensive research and analysis of the investment portfolios of individuals or companies
Research on large company investment portfolios.
Analyzing account statements and cash flow.
A leading Islamic Bank based in London is currently looking to recruit an Operations Analyst to join its Operations team, reporting to the Fund Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive performance-related remuneration package in addition to the standard benefits package offered by the Company.
• To assist the Relationship Team in achieving the assigned financial goals, in maintaining and managing a portfolio consisting of borrowing and non-borrowing relationship, resolving day to day issues and ensuring that relationship managers' in operational
Capital Markets, Islamic Finance
You will be part of the common pool of the existing team, helping to execute on private equity investment and corporate advisory assignments across the region.
•Conduct sector research as well as perform research on potential investment opportunities
•Support due diligence process and build financial models
•Support deal processes, dealing with both external and internal parties
•Assist the deal team in pitching for a wide range of assignments, identifying potential opportunities as well as executing transactions
· Formulate strategies and identify prospective customers according to the target market
· Solisitasi process and collection of funds
· Implement training and monitoring of financial activities depositors
· Fostering and maintaining good relationships with customers on the basis of mutual respect, especially a good and profitable customers
· S1 Accounting Programs
· Male Maximum age 27 years
REDmoney, a growing international financial media company is now expanding its global reach with its new office in Dubai. We are urgently seeking young and energetic candidates to work in its vibrant Sales Team to join our Dubai office.
Positions are available within the events, subscriptions and training (delegate sales) divisions.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills, experience of working within a medium scale call centre operation preferably within insurance industry, ideally within an outbound sales environment, and will come with experience of account management and relationship management within a fast-paced targeted call centre operation.
Responsibilities include the following: To perform all financial transactions (cash, cheques & transfer) for individual or corporate customers, in a risk free manner. To investigate differences in books by following the established process of checking reports, notes, denominations etc. To report deviations to concerned authority.
· To prepare the plan, analysis and report for post approval Shariah review.
· To assist post approval Shariah review activities on Islamic finance business activities.
· To liaise with the Group Internal Audit, staff at units/branches and commodity brokers before and after the execution.
· To assist in preparing and conducting the relevant Shariah training for the staff at branches/units.
· To do research in relation to Shariah Compliance and Review.
Experienced individual to work closely with the Head of Shariah in providing in-house Shariah advisory and Shariah audit services.
Responsibilities include profiling existing clients in order to fulfill their banking requirements, identifying and establishing new relationships and maintaining regular interaction with existing Priority Banking customers.
You must achieve and maintain sales targets, negotiate with customers to deliver the most favorable financial terms possible for the Bank, and maintain an ongoing dialogue with customers to ensure that they are aware of all SIB products/services.