Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
· To coordinate the planning process including monthly & quarterly forecast, annual budgets.
· To perform analysis including the development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for the Department.
· To monitor the industry trends and identifying growth opportunities.
· To realign and reengineering the department's process flow and facilitate changes whenever required.
· To develop a reporting framework for management and other stakeholders of the Bank.
Big local bank looking for a Credit expert to work in Credit Review and Policy on the corporate side.
- Have 5-8 years experience working for reputable institutions
- Good experience and understanding of Islamic Banking
- Have experience and a proven track record in developing and reviewing credit policies
- Strong communication skills (Arabic speaker preferred)
The Credit documentation position sits within Credit administration.
The candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years experience working within documentation in banking
- Have experience facilitating and processing insurance, mortgage documents etc.
- Have experience and a good understanding of Islamic products
- Have good communication skills
Senior Credit Control Officer position reports to the head of Credit Administration.
The candidate should:
- Have at least 4 years experience in a credit control role
- Have a good understanding of the credit cycle and (Islamic) product knowledge
- Well equipped to prepare exception reports and set up limits into core systems
- Have experience working with different systems
- Have good communication and analytical skills
To Review and conduct in-depth analysis of Credit Risk Proposals for FI/ Structure Finance/ Project Finance customers in order to maintain a healthy portfolio as well as to ensure compliance with the Bank Credit Policy.