To review the bank’s new product programs, policies, procedures, cycles re-engineering, and any amendments thereof to ensure efficiency & effectiveness of processes & controls.
Represent RMG in the committees formed for launching new products, process cycle re-engineering, new policies & procedures development, and any subsequent amendments thereof in order to share proposals and concerns as well as suggestions to mitigate the identified risks.
Review drafted new product programs, policies, procedures, proposed memos in order to highlight gaps in controls & inefficiency in process flows.
Liaise with stakeholders in order to discuss areas of concerns, assess overall residual risks of unresolved concerns & recommend for enhancement.
Follow up with the concerned departments for the revision of the policies & procedures in order to present changes for stakeholders’ review and document changes through the Policy & Procedures Dept.
Assist Risk Management in identifying the inherent risks that exists in the bank’s processes in order to share them with stakeholders.
Managing a diverse portfolio of accounts
Accept responsibility for achieving targets set
Analysing and managing their credit requirements
Identify new clients needs that can be fulfilled using the bank's product & services offering and grow portfolio in terms of revenue and volume to achieve sales targets
Monitor financial health of the portfolio and assist in managing the credit risk of the entire portfolio
Manage the service experience of the customer
Islamic Banking Product Controller
Hong Leong Bank Berhad - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ONLY MALAYSIANS NEED APPLY
The job-holder will be part of the Product Control Team covering the Global Markets – Islamic Banking Business, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and internal polices of the bank and ensuring Shariah compliance.
Preparation of daily trading and sales P&L reportingfor Government and Corporate securities, P&L attribution and commentarieson the Islamic Treasury trading activities.PL attribution decomposed into Greeks and full revaluation. Liaise closely with traders, quant and market risk on valuation issues. Assist the valuation control team with month end production of independent price verification.
Manager - Basel II IRB implementation, Islamic Credit Risk
• Liaising/ communication to all project stakeholders as well as senior management regarding the Basel II implementation.
• Bring the gap between information providers, i.e. from various business and functional units source system owners/product owners for functional and data requirements.
• Facilitates to resolve concerns and issues associated with the project.
• Tracking ownership/ progress and reporting.
• Ensure completion of UAT/ Parallel Run and overall project completion, and
• Monitor and track IRB portfolios required for IRB coverage for the Bank.
· To assist in promoting risk and risk management awareness and sound knowledge of regulatory and internal requirement in the organization:
· Risk management programs to ensure a uniform process for identifying, assessing, and monitoring risk and controls is in compliance with regulatory requirements and Group risk management standards.
· Preparation of the periodic reporting to the relevant risk commitees on the state of risk management in the organisation.
· To provide risk management advisory services to business and support units as requested.
· Support Local (MY) Management in Operations Compliance Matters which include regulatory and internal policies compliance.
· Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned by Head, Risk Management & Compliance
Responsible to ensure timely & prompt preparation of all Finance reporting within Bank for MIS purposes and to external authorities for Regulatory purposes. Ensure all transactions are complied with IFRS, AAOIFI and local regulatory requirements. Ensure reconciliation of all bank’s reconciliation via NOSTRO accounts, CBO, and Inter Branches etc. Responsible to update bank’s General Ledger and Chart of Account. Review of Bank’s financial performance and its comparison with approved budget. Ensure timely and accurate charging of Fixed Assets Depreciation, staff salaries payments & bills payments etc. Assist Financial Controller in managing day to day Finance Department operations.
To work with Head of Islamic Product Management to manage new Islamic Wholesale produt roll-outs according to the time-line and business requirement. The job-holder will also contribute towards growing the overall Islamic business by assisting the unit head to formulate product strategies and guide the Relationship Managers and other key stake-holders to develop their Islamic product awareness. This is a specialist position which requires the candidate to have a strong applied knowledge of Islamic product structuring and management.
Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah compliant wholesale investment bank based in the city of London. They seek a Head of Finance to have primary responsibility for implementing the processes, procedures, working practices and support model for the day to day running of the Finance Department.
The Treasury & Investment Manager is involved in managing treasury activities and in reviewing real estate developments. The role reports into the Chief Financial Officer. There is currently one subordinate, the Assistant Investment Manager, with a mandate to further grow the team as required.
Our Base platform to work will be IFLEX / Flexcube)
To identify and resolve application issues related to Core Banking systems of Noor Investment Group
To provide consultancy to users on queries related to Core Banking systems.
To Liaise with vendors and partners in resolving issues related to Core Banking Systems.
To ensure smooth service availability of Core banking systems.
To assist in new implementations, enhancements and upgrades of Core Banking Systems.
To perform System Integration tests (SIT) and co-ordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities related to Core Banking Systems.
Maintain good relationship with all the constituent in the market to ensure that quality business is referred to the bank on a regular basis.
• Pro-actively call on showrooms and customers and promptly respond to their calls in order to negotiate and finalize business deals within the targeted turnaround time and shariah guidelines.
• Analyze documents submitted by the customer and prepare credit proposals for submission to appropriate approval authority.
• Ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgement and complying with credit, shariah and product parameters.
• Obtain and provide market, customer and competitor's information and feedback.
• Address customer complaint within 24 hrs.
• To assist in managing RHBIB’s Shariah internal control activities.
• To assist in managing the post approval Shariah review activities on Islamic finance business activities.
• To prepare periodical Shariah Review report which will be submitted to relevant authorities as stipulated in Shariah Framework.
Key Skills Well versed with the Takaful Act and Shariah fundamental.
· Report to Business Development Manager, Partnership Distribution
· Responsible to assist in achieving sales deliverables, executing set business plan, focusing on building relationship with partners.
· Undertaking business development activities i.e. new business acquisition and customer retention, rapport building, sales campaign and seminars, incentive program, etc. [...]
•Possess minimum SPM with strong credits in English and Mathematics or STPM. Diploma in Business related courses is preferred.
•Preferably with one year customer service experience in a shopping centre or the hospitality industry
•Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
•Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma or Professional degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent preferably with 1-2 years' experience in applications development
•Programming skills in either of the following: Cobol, Smart/400 (Training will be provided)
•Experience in building Insurance System will be advantageous
Note: Fresh graduates who are interested to have a career in IT are encouraged to apply.
· To ensure that the producers are in compliance with the Company's procedures, Industry Guidelines and within authorities given,
· To constantly upgrade and improve Company procedures and system to achieve high efficiency.
· To check/sign certificates/endorsements/co-takaful inward cloasing, for sum covered as authorized by the Company and to ensure prompt issuance of all documents productivity and performance.
• To develop, manage and administer Information Security Systems
• Provide the necessary inputs for defining and develop Information Security Policies and procedures.
• Conduct Information Security Awareness sessions and Communicate Policies to users and IT staff.
• Define Security Requirements and baselines for new information systems.
• Perform regular Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments for information systems.
The Credit documentation position sits within Credit administration.
The candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years experience working within documentation in banking
- Have experience facilitating and processing insurance, mortgage documents etc.
- Have experience and a good understanding of Islamic products
- Have good communication skills
To provide the Shari'ah Committee (SC) with administrative and secretarial support which includes coordinating meetings, compiling proposal papers, disseminating SC decisions to relevant stakeholders, and engaging with relevant parties.
· To regularly review and assess the activities and operations of the company with the objective of ensuring conformity with the Shari'ah.
· To ensure availability and keeping proper records of relevant documentation for Shari'ah Committee Meetings
- To ensure the day to day processing of Vanilla and Complex Islamic transactions are performed in accordance with written procedures.
- To process Treasury Securities business and to rotate functions on a regular basis in order to ensure continued proficiency in each task.
- Interact with Front, Middle and Back Offices across various Business lines in the Bank to ensure accurate trade capture and settlement.
- Build & maintain Islamic Confirmation Templates from Client & Broker Master Agreements across all Islamic business lines