Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
• The successful candidate will report to the Manager of Finance and Administration. He/she will provide administrative support to the IFSB Secretariat.
• Prepare IFSB letters – invitation, nomination, appointment, visa, thank you, drafts minutes.
• Coordinate meetings and events.
• Handling and safekeeping computer equipment – laptop, portable printer, software and office hand phones.
• Handling of dealings with Wisma Putra on Foreign Staff Affairs (MOFA)
• Petty Cash - be the custodian of the petty cash, tasks include safekeeping, recording and processing of petty cash claims, monitoring petty cash balance and replenishment process and bookkeeping.
• Indexing and recording of reading materials and library system.
• Plus other duties consistent and ad hoc as directed.