Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
•Plans, organises and controls the Corporate Banking Department in order to Maximize the Islamic Division’s Market share, profitability and volume on its range of products and services
•Well versed in Islamic Banking corporate products and structuring of the facility. Train the team members to execute corporate banking deals and understanding the methodology of structuring the same
•Monitors operational, economic and social data relevant to the business of the Bank for evolving the strategies and policy guidelines in the corporate Banking department
•Develops, recommends and implements on approval, marketing strategies and plans consistent with established goals in Corporate Banking, Islamic Division.
Major Role Responsibility
• Responsible for meeting/exceeding business growth targets
• Meets potential new clients and spends substantial time on new business development.
• Analyzes working capital requirements for clients.
• Monitors financial health of the clients.
• Analyzes and target opportunities to increase share of wallet
• Makes frequent visits to clients' offices to establish strong relationships and keep track of developments.
• Proposing enhancements to existing products / relationships.
• Proactively identifies needs of the clients and prepares to cater to these needs when they come.
• Solicit new relationship for the bank, based on approved KPIs and asset targets