Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
• Strategic interventions for improvement of cards portfolio size and quality
• Cards portfolio Pricing initiatives
• Support the cards acquisition efforts , specially around cross sell and alternate channels
• Improve the authorization rates for the card transactions
• Process improvement across the customer life cycle resulting in improved NPS for the business
• Support pan – product technology initiatives
• Cards alliances
To analyze existing customers to identify areas of opportunities for Spend and engagement building exercises and implement various initiatives both on demand and supply side on proactive spends management, activation and line increase programs.