Please visit the following sites to see the latest updates in the Islamic finance job market:
Manage the daily activities and responsibilities of staff involved in the Syndicate/Agency functions & facility set up.
Maintain effective diary system so that all time bound actions are taken without any lapse.
Maintain all real and shadow accounts related to syndication operation with full details.
To supervise the processes of Asset Distribution transactions
Authorize/approve release of facilities as a authorizer.
Arrange to set up various Escrow, project, collection, incomes accounts to manage structured facilities. Review daily reports/exceptions/irregularity and inform the manager of any deviations for corrective actions.
Monitor performance of team and exercise appropriate control measures.
Assist in monitoring and valuing the security/collateral on a regular basis to ensure that any shortfall in security is immediately recognized and reported for rectification by Business Departments.
Manage and resolve the operational problems by probing into the issues and corrective steps to avoid reoccurrence.
Within delegated authority, authorize to approve release of limit in system.
At Guidance Residential, the nation’s leading provider of Islamic home financing, our sales division is our most valued company resource. Our Field Account Executives (AEs) are considered to be the front lines for our company’s brand. Field AEs meet regularly with potential home buyers and home owners to assist them with their home financing needs. They schedule and give presentations at local mosques and community centers in an effort to educate our target market about how our unique home financing products work. Our Field AEs also educate and build referral channels from professionals such as real estate agents in order to achieve their monthly production volume goals.
Managing a diverse portfolio of accounts
Accept responsibility for achieving targets set
Analysing and managing their credit requirements
Identify new clients needs that can be fulfilled using the bank's product & services offering and grow portfolio in terms of revenue and volume to achieve sales targets
Monitor financial health of the portfolio and assist in managing the credit risk of the entire portfolio
Manage the service experience of the customer
To assist in formulation/implementation of credit policies by maintaining a log of all policy related changes/amendments, preparation of various MIS reports/presentation, conducting policy trainings to sales channels, target market enlistment & record maintenance, conducting quality assessment review as per bank’s policy and procedures.
• Manage and monitor the implementation of policies, strategies for financing disbursement.
• Identify and analyses risk exposures before financing disbursement.
• Prepare Funds Requisition Form (FRF), review on documentation submitted by customer, vendor, supplier, franchisor, etc. Prior to financing disbursement.
• To conduct pre-disbursement site visit for verification of business status prior to financing disbursement.
• Prepare and coordinate the department's monthly reporting to the management related to disbursement of fund.
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Manager - Basel II IRB implementation, Islamic Credit Risk
• Liaising/ communication to all project stakeholders as well as senior management regarding the Basel II implementation.
• Bring the gap between information providers, i.e. from various business and functional units source system owners/product owners for functional and data requirements.
• Facilitates to resolve concerns and issues associated with the project.
• Tracking ownership/ progress and reporting.
• Ensure completion of UAT/ Parallel Run and overall project completion, and
• Monitor and track IRB portfolios required for IRB coverage for the Bank.
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) is the strategic talent pipeline for the professional career in the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group. The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
This Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the IDB Group’s various activities through job rotations in different departments. Participants will initially spend two weeks Orientation stage in HRMD. Then, 27 months in Foundation stage which will be split into three rotations of 9 months each in IDB Group departments.
Participants will also benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement and a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the IDB Group
•Developing and managing a comprehensive consumer credit risk policy and roadmap, which supports business segment strategies and overall strategy for Islamic Products of Retail Bank in compliance with Shariah principles and guidelines
•Managing credit approval process for all islamic products of the Retail Bank
•Monitoring the risk management performance of credit products/portfolios and providing an ongoing assessment of credit risks in the Asset portfolio and product strategies.
•Establishing operating policies and procedures relating to credit approval and verification, collections/ repossession/foreclosure management and fraud.
This role is responsible for assisting the Head of Risk in developing the rating procedure of ICD in order to implement the external rating exercise for the organization .
· To coordinate the planning process including monthly & quarterly forecast, annual budgets.
· To perform analysis including the development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for the Department.
· To monitor the industry trends and identifying growth opportunities.
· To realign and reengineering the department's process flow and facilitate changes whenever required.
· To develop a reporting framework for management and other stakeholders of the Bank.
Big local bank looking for a Credit expert to work in Credit Review and Policy on the corporate side.
- Have 5-8 years experience working for reputable institutions
- Good experience and understanding of Islamic Banking
- Have experience and a proven track record in developing and reviewing credit policies
- Strong communication skills (Arabic speaker preferred)
The Credit documentation position sits within Credit administration.
The candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years experience working within documentation in banking
- Have experience facilitating and processing insurance, mortgage documents etc.
- Have experience and a good understanding of Islamic products
- Have good communication skills
Senior Credit Control Officer position reports to the head of Credit Administration.
The candidate should:
- Have at least 4 years experience in a credit control role
- Have a good understanding of the credit cycle and (Islamic) product knowledge
- Well equipped to prepare exception reports and set up limits into core systems
- Have experience working with different systems
- Have good communication and analytical skills
To Review and conduct in-depth analysis of Credit Risk Proposals for FI/ Structure Finance/ Project Finance customers in order to maintain a healthy portfolio as well as to ensure compliance with the Bank Credit Policy.
The Senior Engineer is required to:
· Manage the bank’s credit engineering function.
· Perform forensic audit of running projects.
· Assess costs to complete for distressed projects.
· Maintain high level contact in industry & market.
· Give senior management of the bank timely information on early warning signal / heads up signs etc.
In addition to above, the Senior Engineer’s day to day functions include:
· Assessing a contractor’s technical capability,
· Monitoring the technical progress of the project, and picking up signals of project lag/distress
· Investigate delay in payments of PPCs.